For the Holidays, Give the Gift of Membership
Holiday celebrations are a wonderful time for families to get together and share traditions and memories. Often, thoughtful gifts are exchanged, as well. This year, make your holidays extra special for family members by sharing a unique gift: the gift of credit union membership.
Sure, finances are not usually top of mind at a holiday gathering. But these days, an ever-growing number of bank customers will take any opportunity to complain about the fees and/or poor service their bank is dishing up. And when you contrast bank customers’ experiences with all the benefits you receive as a credit union member, it’s easy to see that sharing your membership with family members will be a gift with lasting value.
Credit union membership lasts a lifetime. Once you become a member, you can remain a member even if you change jobs, move to another part of the country or retire. And the same is true for your family members, if they join. That makes credit union membership especially valuable for children, who have long lives ahead of them. Because you’re a member, your spouse, siblings, parents, grandparents,children, grandchildren, aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, cousins and members of your household can join Navigator. This includes stepparents, stepchildren, step siblings and adopted children.
Share the Benefits
Being part of a democratically run organization that looks out for its members’ best interests can help anyone. When you encourage your family members to join Navigator, they’ll enjoy the same benefits you do already:
- Fewer and lower fees than you’ll find at most banks.
- Generally better rates on loans and deposits.
- Innovative financial products and services designed to fit your lifestyle and maximize convenience.
- Attentive, personal service available when you need it.
- Opportunities to learn good money management skills through seminars, this magazine and tools available through BALANCESM and on our website, www.navigatorcu.org.
- Our genuine desire to help you meet your financial goals.
So with your family members gathered ’round this holiday season, amid all the merrymaking, find an opportunity to discuss the enduring benefits of joining Navigator. Then point family members in the direction of our website, www.navigatorcu.org to learn more about how to sign up, or call 228-475-7300.