Find the Hidden Animals
Each sentence contains a hidden animal.
Example: There were 2 million dollars in the bank.
Answer: lion – million
- My dad has a black beard that scratches me when he kisses my cheek.
- The caterpillar inched along the tree branch.
- I like to eat hotdogs in the summer.
- I wore a cape with my costume this year.
- She scowls when she’s mad.
- Turtleneck sweaters always make me hot.
- Be a very good girl during school today.
- Sally came late to practice today.
- He hung the medallion around his neck.
- A silver key is a common key.