e-Alerts: Helping You Stay on Top of Your Finances
Life moves quickly, and your finances need to keep up. With e-Alerts from Navigator Credit Union, you can receive an email or text message within minutes of account transactions like withdrawals or direct deposits. It’s a free* and easy way to monitor your money on the go.
To set up your personalized e-Alerts, log in to ’N Touch online banking and select the notifications you want to receive:
- Notification that your balance has fallen below a specified amount.
- Instant alerts for any automated deductions.
- Reminders that your credit card or loan payment is due.
- Alerts for ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases to help ensure you don’t go over your limit.
- Daily balance updates and so much more!
In addition to helping you stay on top of your finances, the nearly real-time updates on your accounts may save you money by helping you avoid fees for a low account balance or nonsufficient funds. Signing up for loan payment reminders can also help you dodge late fees. And e-Alerts can provide yet another layer of protection against account fraud by letting you know when suspicious transactions occur or your contact information has been changed.
You can easily alter e-Alerts once you set them up, so you can be sure you receive the information that is most important to you. To get started or change your eAlert preferences, just visit www.navigatorcu.org today. After all, when you do slow down, it shouldn’t be to do your banking.
- * Alerts sent to your wireless device may be subject to a fee by your wireless service.