Check Us Out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Do you “like” us on Facebook? Follow us on Pinterest or Twitter? We love interacting with Credit Union members and we’re proud of our status as a not-for-profit organization that stands up for you and your best interests. If you’re proud of your status as a Credit Union member, we hope you’ll show your support and “like” us and “follow” us, too.
Find Us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Navigator’s social media pages exist to help members stay connected with the latest opportunities and happenings at the credit union.
- Join more than 3,000 others who stay connected with us on Facebook. “Like” us and you’ll get Credit Union news, photos and events right in your newsfeed. Our Twitter and Pinterest profiles have recently launched – so be among the first to follow us on Twitter @NavigatorCU and check out our boards on Pinterest.
- Read financial news and tips designed to help you stay on top of your finances – and pass them on!
- Stay in the loop about special events that interest you. Your support is what drives the success of Credit-Union-sponsored charitable events and opportunities, as well as educational seminars and Credit Union gatherings.
- Participate in contests and promotions posted for our Facebook and Twitter communities.
- Check in for the latest updates from your mobile phone or computer. Find out if our offices are closed due to a holiday or bad weather, for example.
Join the Conversation
If you find value in your membership at Navigator, let us know! We encourage you to write your questions or comments on our wall or feed so we can respond. To protect your privacy, please refrain from posting any personal or account information online. If you have questions about your specific accounts, please contact us directly at email@example.com.