Careers at Navigator
At Navigator, our team members strive to provide the best financial solutions for our members every day. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Interested applicants who meet the requirements described below may submit resumes to: email@example.com:
IT OPERATOR (full-time) in Gautier, MS
- EXPERIENCE: Six months to two years of similar or related experience recommended.
- EDUCATION: College background in IT area or related experience.
- DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Providing first level support for the IT Help Desk Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., select Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., and rotating after hours support with other IT Staff. First level support includes, but is not limited to, assisting Navigator employees in resolving basic hardware and software issues; assisting in the development and maintenance of internal departmental documentation and procedures; monitoring vital system logs on a daily basis; maintaining inventory of all necessary IT related equipment; learning additional network or programming duties by attending specialized training; as well as performing other duties as assigned.
- SPECIFIC SKILLS: Provide accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to employees and vendors of Navigator Credit Union; knowledge of personal computers to include Microsoft software products as well as basic computer hardware; some basic knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles; and strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds while moving IT equipment. Job may require special hours such as upgrades, special projects and some holidays. Must be willing to travel, as the job may require offsite training and IT testing. Must possess professional, interpersonal skills to communicate information, both oral and written, courteously and effectively to other credit union employees and vendors.
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST (full-time) in Pascagoula, MS
- EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION: Degree in Human Resources and 3 years experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in a related field plus 5 years HR experience.
- DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Process government reporting and compliance per regulations; process internal HR reporting; process worker’s compensation; responsible for annual review of company’s employee manual; support employee relations as needed and provide general support services; assist in administering the organization’s benefit programs as well as consult and advise employees on their eligibility for benefits; provide assistance to CHRO including data entry, filing, answering phones, scheduling, maintaining files, records and lists; facilitate new team member recruitment, interviewing and hiring process; attend career fairs as needed; update employee job descriptions, develop job opening announcements for internal and external notification and assist CHRO with typing as requested.
- SPECIFIC SKILLS: Previous customer service and clerical experience required. Must possess a strong overall knowledge of Human Resources, especially all legal aspects. Must be familiar with FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, FLSA, EEOC and other federal, state employment laws. Must be familiar with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: Good problem-solving skills and ability to react quickly to arising problems. Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and comfortable with using database programs. Must be able to communicate effectively with people both verbally and in writing (listens and understands problems and assist staff) at all levels as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Navigator Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.