Careers at Navigator
At Navigator, our team members strive to provide the best financial solutions for our members every day. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Interested applicants who meet the requirements described below may submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST (full-time) in Jackson County, MS
- Human Resources experience desired. Banking and/or Accounting related experience preferred. Previous customer service and clerical experience required.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HR Generalist will be responsible for providing assistance to Head of HR; process government reporting and compliance per regulations; process internal HR reporting; process worker’s compensation; responsible for annual review of company’s employee manual; support employee relations as needed and provide general support services.
- Applicant must be familiar with FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, FLSA, EEOC and other federal and state employment laws. Applicant must possess good problem-solving skills and have the ability to react quickly to arising problems. Applicant must be proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint - and must be comfortable using database programs.
MORTGAGE DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR (full-time) in Jackson County, MS
- Two to five years of similar or related experience preferred.
- Two year college degree or completion of a specialized course or study at a business or trade school.
- Assisting mortgage department in all phases of the mortgage process, including (but not limited to): assigning mortgage application and interview requests to officers; answering general phone calls and assigning to staff as needed; handling Mortgage and Deed of Trust cancellations; posting lockbox exceptions; researching minor Mortgage issues and recalculating HELOC loans after advances.
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft applications; posses strong organizational skills with attention to detail; must be able to adapt within an industry undergoing constant change; comprehension of intermediate mathematical concepts such as calculations involving decimals, percentages and fractions is a must.
FINANCIAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (full-time) in Jackson County, MS
- Two to five years of similar or related experience preferred, including time spent in preparatory positions.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Serves as a Financial Advisor responsible for providing financial planning services. Responsible for counseling clients and prospective clients about non-depository financial products/services. Must maintain a through knowledge of all products/services offered by the credit union. Must have a working knowledge of products offered by competitors.
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (full-time) in Jackson County, MS
- six months to two years of similar or related experience is preferred.
- Must meet the following education requirements: Equivalent to a high school diploma.
- Specific skills include: To provide accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to every person calling Navigator Credit Union; Calls must be answered in three rings and individual must be able to handle an average of 2,000+ calls per month; Must possess the ability to operate general office equipment, including a calculator and personal computer; Must be able to communicate well with others, be dependable and prompt and must be a problem solver.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Navigator Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.