People Helping People: It’s our way of doing business!
As a small business owner, your time and energy are in demand 24/7. That’s why relying on Navigator Business Services makes so much sense. If you’re looking for the best for business banking, look to Navigator. We’re here to support your business banking needs with personal service, maximum convenience and low, competitive fees.
Our Business Services are designed to give you quick access to your cash while allowing you flexible ways to manage your cash flow day or night. Managing your business banking online is easy when you use online tool such as electronic bill pay through ‘N Touch Web. Plus, we support the growth and connections you bring to our communities by providing a full line of commercial loans and lines of credit.
Our Business Services include:
All Business Checking account options include: Account access through ’N Touch Web and ’N Touch Audio, ACH bill payment, check designs in many styles, check reordering by phone or online, direct deposit, overdraft protection and VISA® Debit Card.
- Free Business Checking. No minimum balance required, no monthly service charge when enrolled to receive e-statements, no per-check fee for up to 150 checks per month.
- Basic Business Checking. Minimum balance of $1,500, no per-check fees for up to 250 checks per month.
- Premium Business Checking. Minimum balance of $2,500, no per-check fees for up to 150 checks per month, dividend paid on balances greater than $2,500.
Options include: Commercial Mortgage Loans, Term Loans, Lines of Credit, Equipment Loans, Commercial Vehicle Loans, Residential Construction Loans and Property Loans.
Business VISA® Credit Card.
Features include: No annual fee, no cash advance fee, low fixed rates, credit limits up to $20,000, yearly CashBack bonus, 25-day grace period on purchases, and more.
Open a Business Account Today!
Navigator is member-owned – and that gives business owners who use Navigator a big advantage. Our business account clientele appreciate the extra personal service they receive, plus the better rates and lower fees that they don’t find with banks. To learn if you are eligible for Navigator membership, click here. Get started with a Navigator Business Services account today! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Open your Navigator Business Account. All that’s required is a one-time $25 Business Account fee and initial $100 deposit.
- Select the Business Checking Account and other products that best suit your business needs.
- Ask how we can make Navigator products and services available to your employees – at no cost to you! Click here or call 228-475-7300 or 800-344-3281.
Give Your Employees the Benefit of Navigator’s Superior Products and Services
As a company owner, when you take advantage of Navigator Business Services, your employees can indulge in the vast array of personal financial options, too!
Advantages for your company:
- Membership promoted as free benefit for employees
- On-site money-management seminars
- Financial education articles
- Materials and Navigator staff available for benefits functions
- Employee retention and recruiting tool
Advantages for your employees:
- Comprehensive banking services
- Convenient branch and ATM availability
- ’N Touch Web and ’N Touch Phone access
- BALANCE? Financial Fitness Program
- Money management through NCU Wealth Management*
Click here or call 228-475-7300 or 800-344-3281.
- *Investment, retirement and insurance services provided through Navigator Financial Planning Services. Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free
- **Nondeposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The Representative may also be a credit union employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the financial institution.