Are You Making the Most of ’N Touch Online Banking?
You may know Online Banking from the convenience of your own home saves time and is especially helpful for those with mobility issues. In addition, using your computer may feel safer than visiting an ATM late at night, and ’N Touch Online Banking is a secure site so your information remains confidential.
Perhaps you’ve started using ’N Touch to check the balances on your accounts or see a record of your transactions. But you may not be aware of all the ways that ’N make your life easier. Here are a few additional features you can use to take full advantage.
- e-Statements. If you’ve ever wished for a way to reduce your stack of mail, sign up for e-Statements to view bank statements online. e-Statements are stored electronically (up to 18 months) so you can look back at previous statements easily — no more searching through stacks of papers.
- Online Bill Pay. Use Online Bill Pay to pay your bills from the convenience of your home. This can remove the need to physically write checks and mail out your bills, saving paper, stamps and time.
- e-Alerts. Sign up for alerts based on your preferences and receive messages straight to your phone or email letting you know about ATM withdrawals, spending that exceeds your limits or
when your online ID or password is changed, and so much more.
- Message Center. Send a secure message via the ‘N Touch message center and receive a prompt reply from a ‘N Touch Specialist.
- Mobile Banking. Download Navigator’s Mobile Banking App to safely and securely access your finances from your BlackBerry, Android or iPhone.®
If you would like to learn more about using online banking to its full potential, email email@example.com and a specialist will be happy to offer a demonstration and answer all your questions. You can also visit our website at www.navigatorcu.org to explore our Online Banking features.