Navigator Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution that offers a full spectrum of saving, spending, borrowing and investing* solutions. As a credit union, Navigator is owned by our members.This cooperative structure allows us to offer better savings rates and loan rates than most other financial institutions.
Navigator offers members all the products and services you would expect from a full-service financial institution. From our technologically advanced services to the highest CD rates around, you can expect more with Navigator! And because we’re rooted in our local communities, we understand the financial needs of our coastal residents.
- * Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free (866) 512-6109.
Nondeposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution.
- CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members.
Membership is open to the following:
- HII Employees – Those employed or retired from Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc., or affiliated entities, and their family members.*
- Mobile – Baldwin Residents – Individuals working, worshipping or going to school in Mobile or Baldwin County of Alabama.
- Gulfport Residents – Individuals working, worshipping or going to school in the portion of Gulfport, Mississippi, that is outlined in Navigator Credit Union’s field of membership declaration.
- Federal Employees – Jackson County, Mississippi, Federal Government employees, retirees and their family members.*
- Small Business Employees – Any business located in Jackson or Harrison County, Mississippi, with fewer than 500 employees. This also includes retirees and family members* of the above group.
- * Family members include: wife, husband, aunt, uncle, brother, brother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, son, son-in-law, daughter, daughter-in-law, father, father-in-law, mother, mother-in-law, grandfather, grandmother, grandchild, niece, nephew, cousin, step relative.
Simply stop by one of our convenient locations to complete an application, or download an application (PDF format), complete it and bring it in. When you come in, don’t forget to bring you Social Security number and drivers license or some other form of photo identification. Your $5 membership deposit makes you a member-owner, and your $10 membership fee covers the cost of your account set-up.
- Lower rates on loans
- No loan application fees
- Higher rates on savings
- Anytime account access with ’N Touch
- Free checking with your free VISA® Check Card
- Free ATM network throughout the coast
- Access your money at any of our 4,000 affiliated branches
- Direct deposit and automatic payroll deduction
- Low-cost VISA® Credit Card
- Saturday hours
- Youth savings plan & much more!